Saturday, August 16, 2014

it's finally happening

I went to see the surgeon at the hospital last Thursday ... for a review / checkup ... and he told me that they really could not expect me to wait any longer for this operation that I need so they are going to do it on the 26th of this month .. They still want me to lose as much as weight as I can before hand ... so I am doing my very best although this weight has really become very attached to me ... lol ... I have been gearing up for this procedure but did not expect it so soon .... the last they told me I was going to have to wait 3 to 4 months to allow me to lose the required weight ... oh well .. I am not complaining ... although I am a little bit unprepared really ... not just mentally but all round ... oh well ... best I get ready ... haha 

I do want to get as much sewing done as I can in the next week as it will be a while before I am going to be able to sit up at the machine I guess ... they are saying the normal 6 weeks to recover ... hopefully it won't take that long at all ... 

If I can get some things organised for handsewing that maybe a better option ... will see how I go with it all ... 

Maybe I will try to make a couple of these from HERE


thank you so much for the tutorial Shez .. they are just lovely ... I really want some 



hopefully I will be back over the next few days with some photos of some more work I have been able to get done ... I would like to get another ring cushion ready to go too ... let's see how much I can actually get done ... 







2 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbie hope it all goes well for you and can't wait to see your decorations.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have a date and then have things all sorted out.... yes, a bunch of handwork will be great tohave ready ....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete