Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Christmas gift ... how gorgeous


OK ... I am not sure why this would be in my posts as a draft ... but it was originally written on November 10, 2015 ... all I can say is ... my mind was still not my own back then .... so i am so so sorry Jo ... I really do love this hanger ... it is so very special ... thank you from the bottom of my heart ...




CHRISTMAS 2015



I am not sure what happened to my last post .. nothing written there that I can see and not a memory of doing it ... but thank you Jo for your sweet post ..

and talking of Jo from .. HERE in blogland .. ... she is such a special lady ... apparently I made mention on one of her posts regarding a beautiful crazy patched coat hanger she had made .... I don't really remember saying anything but I do remember the crazy patch work ... because all Jo's crazy patch is just gorgeous ...

anyway ... I received a lovely parcel in the post a wee while back and in there was the bestest surprise ever ... I thought I should wait til Christmas to open it .. but that thought passed very quickly I am pleased to say ...

these are the beautiful things my sweet friend Jo sent me ..






2 comments:

  1. Good on you. This is a start. Welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz for the way you started the blog, it happens and also happened to me. Btw gift looks really nice. Thanks for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete