Saturday, June 13, 2015

More dedication needed

I have really got to be committed and dedicated to this blog .... which entails actually writing stuff in here and putting up photos of the things I do and the things that are important .. to me .. 

I am going to try very hard to do the right thing by this space ... 

And I guess I could start with these ... 




the first 5 blocks in a very large collection of blocks which will one day go into the making of a quilt from this book ... The Farmer's Wife .. Sampler Quilt .. 
there are 110 blocks in total .. all 6 inch in size .. I am really loving making these and reading the letters that go along with them ... 





And here is another photo of our little Miss Carleigh ... 

Daddy calls her his princess ... 



1 comment:

  1. thats going to be an amazing quilt.. great long term project... very sweet pic of the princess and her dad...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete