Friday, February 20, 2015

Initial Heart Swap Received ...

My little squishy arrived today from my partner in the Initial Heart Swap ... I was thrilled when I opened it ... a lovely little card with my second favorite flower on it ... and a beautiful mugrug / candle mat in all sorts of purple fabrics .. my all time favorite colour .... and ... a little heart filled to the brim with lavender ... again another favorite ... ... and a tiny bundle of chocolate hearts ... and yep ... you guessed it ... they are my favorite norti thing ... and all this came from Illene .. from over here ...

very pretty little parcel of goodies ... and I had already eaten a chocolate ... 
haha ... very very nice ... 



lovely little bear in a heart ... too cute ... and all those lovely purples ... 



and this just smells divine and is now hanging in my wardrobe ...


thank you so much Illene ... I love my gifts .... they are all just perfect ... 





3 comments:

  1. You are welcome So pleased you liked them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Illene ... i really really really do ....

      Delete
  2. OOoo these are pretty... & I too love the colours. Thanks for playing along with us in this swap! xox

    ReplyDelete