Monday, January 19, 2015

Coasters ...

I was browsing through some blogs this evening when I wandered into The Fabric Mill ... and found this tutorial for these coasters .. now I had seen them before and just never got to the point where I thought ... hmmm ... I am going to make them ... well that was until tonight ... 

While looking at the tutorial it hit me .. these would make an excellent birthday gift for my DIL ... her birthday is next month so that works out perfect ... and I did have some Kaffe Fassett charm squares in the cupboard .. somewhere ... which would be perfect ... so ... I dragged them out ... cut a bit of wadding up to size ... folded the charms and pinned them into place .. ran around them with the machine .. turned them out and wow ... I love them ... perfect for drink glasses and wine glasses ... yep .. perfect ... 



And the very best thing with them is .. they took less than an hour to make ... yep .. all 8 of them in less than an hour .. 



Which has left me plenty of time to do some more work on this little heart project ... which is coming along nicely too .... 


It is now 3 in the morning and I really need to get to bed ... have a lovely Monday everyone



No comments:

Post a Comment