Tuesday, November 26, 2013

All done ...

Well .. my SSS is finished .. packed ... and ready to go ... phew ... and with 5 days to go till mail out I am cutting it a little close ... but that's me ... always rushing at the 11th hour to get it done and off to its owner ... but this time I have at least some time up my sleeve .... bonus .... and yay me !!! ...

I will mail it off to my lovely partner on Friday ... I really cannot believe that it has been 6 months already ... my how the time has gotten away ... and Christmas only a month away too ... oh my ... it really is happening all too fast ... and like everything else in life it will happen whether I am ready or not ... and I really would like to be ready just this once maybe ... lol ... so I am going to try extra hard this year to be good ... and then Santa will do everything for me ... right ?? ..............

1 comment:

  1. well done in getting it all ready... of course Santa will be good to you...

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete