Saturday, June 30, 2012

July block for Karen P

I have finished my block swaps for the first half of the year ... yay!!!! and am now into July on a positive note with one swap already completed .... 

Here is Karen P's block .. she asked for a Plaited Block from Quilters Cache .. It was an interesting block to do .. and half the fun was finding the 'bright' colours that Karen asked for ... hope you like my choice ... 




The weather here today was much nicer than we have had for ages ... hubby took his motorbike out this afternoon for a run ... he was gone for about 3 hours and is hoping for another nice day tomorrow so he can go out again .... once upon a time we were both right into riding the bikes everywhere and the weather didn't bother us too much at all .. but these days I don't go on the bike and he has become quite the 'fair weather' rider .. apparently that happens when you get older .. haha ... so I am hoping it is a nice day so that he can get out on his bike ... there certainly are not many days through winter that are nice for riding ... and .. if he is out then I am free to do whatever I want ... and that is ... of course ... sew ... 


1 comment:

  1. I love this block Bobbie and can see a whole quilt done in it all different shades of pink very girly xxx

    ReplyDelete