Saturday, October 15, 2011

How have you all been .... Probably busy busy ... Me ... I have been busy too ... but it would appear that I have been doing very little for all of my busyness .... The weeks fly by and I get older and older and I get busier and busier ... But it all seems to produce less and less as time goes by ...
 
And as the weeks approach I make grand plans filling in days on my calendar and adding bits to my 'to-do' list ... but I tend to find the same things being put on these lists over and over again ... Maybe I am totally unorganised ... or maybe not as good at time management as I thought I was ... or maybe I don't get much achieved cos I am just plain out and out muddle minded ... lol..
 
Oh well ... let's see what this next week will bring .. getting put on the lists are ..
 
swap blocks to complete .... and
 
a quilt for my grandson's 18th birthday to cut out and hopefully start on .... and ...
 
hubby is going away for 6 weeks working and I have to prepare and freeze meals etc for him while he is away ....
 
hmmm ... I hope my time management and to-do lists start working or he will be very hungry over the coming weeks ... haha .. because I see the sewing things getting priority .....
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I have exactly the same problem!!! I used to be so well organized when I was raising my kids....I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! Good luck on the crazy quilting challenge!

    ReplyDelete