Tuesday, July 26, 2011

looking forward

I spent the better half of yesterday thinking of things I have forgotten to do and people I had forgotten to contact .. missed opportunities ... and really I cannot undo anything I have not done .... all I can do is get my eyes and my mind looking forward ... and get on with the really important things ... family ... friends ... living a positive life as one should ... and of course .. make more quilts ...

life is too short to sit and dwell on the 'what might have beens' .. I need to start fixating on the 'what's next' ....

so next on my list of things i need, want or have to do ... is ... eyes forward .... and for this moment in time I am going to .... make a quilt ... well a table runner actually ... watch this space for piccies ... coming soon ...


hope you are all having a lovely day where ever you are ....

huge hugs from me ...


3 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your cousin Gail. But I am glad to hear that you are looking toward the future. I will be checking in to see your tablerunner. They are my favorite thing to make...you don't need a lot of fabric or time. Perfect project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete