Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lookie ... See .....



What the postie did bring for me … it is my MugRug from Dorian … Yay !!!! Doin’ the Happy Dance !!!! 



My little package was mailed out of Canada on June 1 … and inside the package was … my MugRug … a gorgeous piece of fabric and a sweet little card inside its own little envelope … and on that envelope was my name and address …. And .. on the outside of the package was all the usual things …. Stamps … international / customs declaration .. name … and oh my .. the wrong address …

I have no idea how long my lovely package was at the wrong address for .. and I don’t know why the person who lives there opened it … by accident or on purpose .. it matters not … because .....

Here in Australia .. you are allowed to open any mail with your address on it … whether it belongs to you or not .. if it has your address on it .. it belongs to you … now … I am sooo  grateful that Dorian wrote the address on the sweet little envelope … and I am soooo grateful to the person who did open my package (for whatever reason) was an honest person and that they gave it back to the postie to bring here where it belongs … home at last … yay !!!!
Now my little MugRug is very very special … not only because it had an incredible journey to get here but also because it is actually reversible .. I got a 2 for 1 … wooohoooo!!!!!
Oh … I guess I should put in a pic or two to show just how gorgeous this MugRug is ..


This is the topside .. isn’t it gorgeous … precious little darlings looking out to sea … and the sweet little card .. and the beautiful fabric … yeah it is only a wee peek of that .. sorry

This is the backside ... with all the good bits that go with being at the beach ...

 



And … I also should write a little thankyou card
to the lovely honest person at number 56 …



Thank you Dorian … I just love my MugRug …


1 comment:

  1. what a lucky girl you are Bobbie it is lovely and i love that it is reversible

    ReplyDelete