Saturday, November 27, 2010

My November blocks .....

Both of my November blocks have arrived ... one from Leanne in New South Wales and one from Pat in Oregon USA ... they are just lovely ... what beautiful colours my partners chose for me ... I love them both ... and they will go wonderfully well with the first one ... my collection is growing ... but still I have no idea what to do with them ... I am sure as time goes on they will speak to me and tell me what should happen ...

here is the one I recieved from Pat ...



and this is the one Leanne sent me ... 



you would have to agree that they are just lovely ..... wouldn't you ...

thank you sooooo much ladies ... i love them ...

3 comments:

  1. Both blocks are lovely and go really well together.
    I am sure when you get a few more you will know what to make.

    http://maria-lifeontheblock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. they do don't they Maria ... i am really happy with them .... and i know in time an idea will come ... and it can take its time as i have soooo sooo many things yet to complete and just as many waiting to be started .. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both gorgeous... they have a rainbow look about them xxx

    ReplyDelete